[Ironruby-core] Contributions

jirapong.nanta at gmail.com jirapong.nanta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:56:51 EDT 2010

Hello Will,
	Thank you for the link. I will check it out. My primary purpose/need for OpenSSL is to make it work for Rails (done) and RubyGems over SSL (in progress). so, In area any area of build in OpenSSL related to RubyGems will get implement first. I'm not sure if Rubygems can use jruby-ssl without modify the source.

Best,
-Jirapong