[Ironruby-core] Compiling on Mono?

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 21:17:01 EDT 2010

By "target" I meant "do primary development against" ^_^

BTW my branch is updated, I reset to the current master/HEAD so it
should be a lot cleaner, also undid the mono ifdef, commented out the
original calls explaining that Mono doesn't support it yet.  Need to
work on some repos/patches/bug filing for mono now.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Tomas Matousek
<Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com> wrote:
> We have actually always targeted Mono and IronRuby mostly works on it. Of
> course we found a bunch of Mono bugs for which we either implemented a
> workaround or filed a bug if the workaround would be too convoluted.
>

> Tomas

Michael Letterle
IronRuby MVP
http://blog.prokrams.com