[Ironruby-core] [ANN] IronRuby 1.1.1 Released!

Kevin Radcliffe kevin.radcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:36:46 EDT 2010

Getting the same when installing sinatra (even from an elevated admin
prompt):

C:\Windows\system32>igem install --no-ri --no-rdoc sinatra
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (TypeError)
    can't convert NilClass into String

Any idea how we can add more trace info to the output to see where we're
getting caught?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Kevin Radcliffe