[Ironruby-core] Compiling on Mono?

Andrius Bentkus Andrius.Bentkus at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 25 06:31:08 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Alistair Bush <ali_bush at gentoo.org> wrote:

> > I got it compiling, there is a missing reference for Mono.Posix, one bad
> > cast and you need to use CCI in the constants. Does someone know what CCI
> > should be?
> patches would be nice :)

I can't patch the csproj with the missing reference because it would break
building on windows. Creating another set of csproj for the a mono build
would be madness. Do csproj'ects support something like ifdef or is it
possible to include a reference only when mono is used?

And the other change I made was a one liner, I don't think that attaching an
entire patch is is really necessary for it. Just run xbuild with CCI: xbuild
/property:TreatWarningsAsErrors=false /property:DefineConstants="DEBUG MONO"
and look at the warning outputs... O for god sake, I'll just attach it.
I used this branch: http://github.com/mletterle/ironruby/tree/linux as the