[Ironruby-core] [ANN] IronRuby 1.1.1 Released!

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Sun Oct 24 18:33:14 EDT 2010

Thanks, Tomas. I can't get any to work. I've tried Rake, Rack, Sinatra, and
Rails, both with and without the docs. I have reinstalled with the installer
and used the binaries. Nothing is working. I also found that --trace doesn't
work with the gem command. At least I can run both ir -S gem and igem now.
I'm on Win7. If you can help me understand how to look into the issue, I'm
happy to try to track it down.

Regards,

Ryan