[Ironruby-core] no such file to load -- spec/story (LoadError)

Cory Foy cory.foy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:11:18 EST 2010

Hi Sundae,

Indeed they are. You want to be looking at Cucumber instead of RSpec for
Story support.

I'd highly recommend David's book (which I believe has finally shipped!)
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/achbd/the-rspec-book. It's not about
using BDD with IronRuby, but the concepts are still important.

I'm not sure what the latest scoop is for Cucumber and IronRuby, but it
looks like Shay recently answered a question around it on the Ruby list
(http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/216286) so he might chime in soon with
more info for that. But they pointed to the following article
(http://blog.webintellix.com/2009/10/how-to-use-cucumber-with-net-and-c.html)
which is over a year old now, but I'm assuming still works.

Cory