[Ironruby-core] Ironruby-core Digest, Vol 39, Issue 13

Tinco Andringa mail at tinco.nl
Fri Nov 26 15:31:55 EST 2010

I agree with this, maybe:

require 'clr-library', :mangle => false

or perhaps:

require 'clr-library', :mangler => ThisMangler

Something like this would always fix any possible problems with
mangling. (especially since #methods does not return the clr methods)
Though if you argue that the mangling process is so simple and not
error prone at all (the #methods problem being the only one so far?)
such an option would be obsolete.