[Ironruby-core] Name mangling seems broken

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 23 20:43:43 EST 2010

The library doesn't follow .NET naming conventions at all :(

>>> BWAPI::Bwapi.BWAPIClient.respond_to? :isConnected
=> true

Client class has a method called "isConnected".

>>> BWAPI::Bwapi.BWAPIClient.respond_to? :is_connected
=> false

Client doesn't have a method "IsConnected" nor "is_connected" hence this returns false.

You are right. The list of method names should not include "is_connected". I've filed a bug: http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5463

Tomas