[Ironruby-core] Lowercase classname

andrew Wilson a.wilson82 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:48:41 EST 2010

This is only an acceptable solution if the user has the source code and is
capable of modifying it.  For how I test things with IronRuby, this isn't
always possible.  Seems odd to me that one of the most flexible language I
know of can't read/integrate with another language due to code not following
a rigid structure.

Doesn't IronPython allow for this?  I was fairly sure I could import
non-standard .Net convention based code into it.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Shay Friedman <shay.friedman at gmail.com
> Look here:
> <
> Shay.
Excellent solution. I mean, really, all the C# classes should start with an
uppercase letter, thats basically a standard, therefore this should be the
only solution and I don't see no need to actually hack this otherwise into

“If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four of them
sharpening my axe”.

-Abraham Lincoln