[Ironruby-core] Using win32ole "connect" method on Ironruby

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 9 13:10:37 EST 2010

Contributing is easy: fork the repo, make the changes, add tests covering the new functionality (ideally as specs to Languages/Ruby/Tests/mspec/rubyspec), run all the tests (irtests command in Languages\Ruby\Scripts), and if everything passes push your changes to your fork and send a pull request to the mailing list.

See https://github.com/ironruby/ironruby/wiki/Getting-the-sources

Tomas