[Ironruby-core] Cleaning up of the Source Tree - Removal of Redundant files

Alistair Bush ali_bush at gentoo.org
Fri Nov 5 05:25:53 EDT 2010

> > Yes, we shouldn't have any .cs files that are not included in any
> > .csproj. I would be surprised if there were too many of them but there
> > might be some. Feel free to send a patch that deletes them.

see here https://github.com/alistair/ironruby/tree/cleanup

the cleanup commit directly

> So....
> Question 1:   Microsoft.Scripting.Core.csproj contains a "reference"
> (<Content>) to System.Linq.Expressions.txt which is not located within the
> repository.   Im assuming this is safe to remove?

I assumed this was to be removed and have committed it into the above branch.
[1] I also added build.sh files within that branch that just document the
xbuild commands I used to test compile.  That commit can be safely ignored
(and probably should be).  I only tested the Runtime directory projects and
only with Debug config.   But im pretty confident it shouldn't have broken the
Silverlight builds.