[Ironruby-core] Cleaning up of the Source Tree - Removal of Redundant files

Alistair Bush ali_bush at gentoo.org
Fri Nov 5 02:52:18 EDT 2010

> Yes, we shouldn't have any .cs files that are not included in any .csproj.
> I would be surprised if there were too many of them but there might be
> some. Feel free to send a patch that deletes them.
> Microsoft.Scripting.Core directory includes DLR v1.0 that shipped in .NET
> 4.0 in System.Core. We still need these for Windows Phone 7 builds though
> (Silverlight3 configuration).
> I removed *.build.csproj files last week. I don't see any now:
> https://github.com/ironruby/ironruby/tree/master/Runtime/Microsoft.Scriptin
> g/
> Did you sync to the latest version of the repo?

Ah sorry.   Must have seem them a while ago and didn't realise they had been
removed :)

Question 1:   Microsoft.Scripting.Core.csproj contains a "reference"
(<Content>) to System.Linq.Expressions.txt which is not located within the
repository.   Im assuming this is safe to remove?

From csproj

    <Content Include="..\..

im sure more questions will follow...