[Ironruby-core] Cleaning up of the Source Tree - Removal of Redundant files

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 4 16:17:15 EDT 2010

Yes, we shouldn't have any .cs files that are not included in any .csproj. I would be surprised if there were too many of them but there might be some. Feel free to send a patch that deletes them.

Microsoft.Scripting.Core directory includes DLR v1.0 that shipped in .NET 4.0 in System.Core. We still need these for Windows Phone 7 builds though (Silverlight3 configuration).

I removed *.build.csproj files last week. I don't see any now:
https://github.com/ironruby/ironruby/tree/master/Runtime/Microsoft.Scripting/

Did you sync to the latest version of the repo?

Tomas