[Ironruby-core] Running IronRuby script from C#

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 3 16:21:56 EDT 2010

I mean you can indeed write a Windows app in C# or VB that hosts IronRuby and that doesn't need the console window (you can redirect standard output to a stream if you would like to display it in some window).
The thing that's missing from IronRuby is irw.exe file that would do that for you (we have a similar one for Python).

Tomas