[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on Rails and IIS 6 or IIS 7

Nick Hird nrhird at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:33:23 EDT 2010

Is there a way to get IronRuby on Rails to work under IIS6 or IIS7? I
have seen some articles about Ruby on Rails, but not IronRuby. I guess
it wouldn't be too difficult since these are both MS apps. I just cant
find how to do it, sure the built in tester for rails is there for
development, but i would like a static always-on-solution for some
serious testing of my app as well as available to anyone who can hit
the web server.