[Ironruby-core] ETIMEDOUT error code

Jason Diller jason at diller.ca
Sat Mar 20 17:56:03 EDT 2010

I have been attempting to get an existing Ruby lib running under
IronRuby.  The first problem I hit was that there was no definition for
the ETIMEDOUT error code in IR, so I added it and humbly submit my
changes as a patch for your consideration.

I'm currently running into problems because the library I'm using makes
HTTPS calls and from my point of view as a raw noob to both IR and Ruby
itself it appears that HTTPS support (via OpenSSL?) is missing from
IronRuby.  Is this the case? (I'm sure there's a better than zero chance
that I'm just missing a dependency of some sort as well).

Jason