[Ironruby-core] Silverlight Problem

Shay Friedman shay.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:14:55 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm trying to create an IronRuby-driven Silverlight project. I'm using the
sl tool and Chiron as the server.
When trying to view the out-of-the-box template, I get an exception:
Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application
Code: 2152
Category: InitializeError
Message: Failed to download a platform extension:

I took the slvx files from the Gestalt project, put them in a dlr-slvx
folder within my project folder and everything returned to work.

Are these files missing from the official ZIP file, or am I missing

Shay Friedman | .NET Technologies Expert | Author of IronRuby Unleashed |
Sela Technology Center
Blog: http://IronShay.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ironshay