[Ironruby-core] Rails deployment in IIS

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at whiterabbitconsulting.eu
Thu Mar 11 12:04:59 EST 2010

I've been trying too. The file isn't missing for me but I have other
issues.
I think I've submitted bugs for those.

I still have 1 issue I need to deal with and that is the fact that currently
it won't work in a virtual directory. But I'm actively looking at making
ironruby.rack working again. I need it for my last chapter

It would be great to get this working end to end.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim