[Ironruby-core] IronRuby.Ruby.GetExecutionContext removed

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 8 05:26:42 EST 2010

What reasons did we have for removing this in the first place? It also affects anyone writing code that uses our Ruby types/library methods in their own code (for providing the correct types to Ruby code); IronRuby.Rack does this.

As a work-around, are we really expecting people to use Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Providers.HostinHelpers.GetLanguageContext directly?