[Ironruby-core] IronRuby.Ruby.GetExecutionContext removed

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 4 20:31:44 EST 2010

including the mailing list as people might run into this ...

Tomas, I know you recently removed IronRuby.Ruby.GetExecutionContext; is there any other way to get to the instance of IronRuby.Ruby.RubyContext? I'd presume anyone hosting IronRuby and define ruby global variables was using DefineGlobalVariable; so they'd run into this. Looks like ScriptEngine.LanguageContext is now internal as well ...

I specifically found this while updating DLRConsole, and simply removed the places where I was using ruby global variables.