[Ironruby-core] Consuming DynamicObjects in IronRuby

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 2 17:04:54 EST 2010

Have you tried building Ruby directly? Get the sources from Github, then, from the command line, run
c:\path\to\merlin\main\languages\ruby\scripts\dev.bat
rb
devenv ruby4.sln

Inside of VS build ruby4.sln then:

1)      For basic testing, rbd will open a prompt for you to resume testing.

2)      For using it then without the sources, rake package will generate the release layout at c:\ironruby, which you can then copy to your desired location.

After 1.0, I'm going to look into making nightly drops available, but that's a little ways off.

If this still doesn't work, it might be a bug :(

JD