[Ironruby-core] mongomapper part 2

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at whiterabbitconsulting.eu
Tue Mar 2 12:22:49 EST 2010


As it turns out it was the jeweler gem that was the culprit for those
Test::Unit::Errors.

After removing that more of my tests started to work again, so I tried
running the tests for mongomapper with ironruby.
result: 100% pass rate.

But it takes ironruby about 8x longer than it takes MRI (not the mingw
version)
results can be found here http://gist.github.com/319689

<http://gist.github.com/319689>this test was run on windows 7 x64

When trying to use ir64 I got the following output
(master) » ir64 -Itest -S testrb test/**/test_*.rb
IronRuby.Libraries:0:in `Reinitialize': Win32API is not supported in 64-bit
process (System::NotSupportedException)
        from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/config_file.rb:48
        from :0:in `require'
        from C:/ruby-dist/bin/testrb:9
        from :0:in `require'

If I read that correctly it's not possible to run anything that uses gems in
64-bit mode
---
Met vriendelijke groeten - Best regards - Salutations
Ivan Porto Carrero
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
Author of IronRuby in Action (http://manning.com/carrero)
Microsoft IronRuby/C# MVP
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/attachments/20100302/b7154901/attachment.html>


More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list