[Ironruby-core] mongomapper

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at whiterabbitconsulting.eu
Mon Mar 1 19:48:31 EST 2010

I'm unable to run the tests for the mongo driver and  mongomapper but I'm
able to run all but 1 example, and that example doesn't work on MRI either.
The error from Test::Unit has something to do with shoulda and mocha in the
same project from what I could find on the web.

So the good news I think is that mongomapper seems to work from the limited
amount of tests I've done with it so far.

+ C:\dev\mongo-ruby-driver
(master) » ir -S rake test:ruby
(in C:/dev/mongo-ruby-driver)
C:/ironruby/bin/ir.exe -I"lib"
"test/unit/collection_test.rb" "test/unit/connection_test.rb"
"test/unit/cursor_test.rb" "test/unit/db_test.rb"

**Notice: C extension not loaded. This is required for optimum MongoDB Ruby
driver performance.
  You can install the extension as follows:
  gem install mongo_ext

  If you continue to receive this message after installing, make sure that
  mongo_ext gem is in your load path and that the mongo_ext and mongo gems
are of the same version.

:0:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant
Test::Unit::TestResult::TestResultFailureSupport (NameError)
        from :0:in `require'
        from custom_require.rb:30:in `require'
        from :0:in `require'
        from custom_require.rb:30:in `require'
        from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/autorunner.rb:25
        from :0:in `require'
        from custom_require.rb:30:in `require'
        from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/autorunner.rb:214:in `run'
        from :0:in `[]'
        from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/autorunner.rb:12:in `run'
        from C:/ironruby/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit.rb:278
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [C:/ironruby/bin/ir.exe -I"lib"
Ivan Porto Carrero
Web: http://whiterabbitconsulting.eu - http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
Microsoft IronRuby/C# MVP