[Ironruby-core] Open-Uri Path in App.Config

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 1 11:47:28 EST 2010

Is app.config in the same directory as c:\path\to\ir.exe? I'm guessing no. I'm NOT saying it should be. I'm saying use the other hosting method I told you to. I believe that will use IronRuby's exe.config for IronRuby. If you don't want to use my suggestion, then you need to modify the relative paths in your app.config to point to the right location.

JD