[Ironruby-core] Open-Uri Path in App.Config

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Mar 1 10:52:11 EST 2010

I copied the ironruby config file into my application's config file and
removed all the path variables from my application but it did not work.
Then I added the "C:\devtools\ironruby-1.0-rc1\lib\ironruby" path and
removed the app.config and then it worked out.

Any ideas that why even copy pasting the app.config from ironruby to my
application app.config did not work?