[Ironruby-core] Cucumber with IronRuby

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Mar 1 10:27:40 EST 2010

Thanks for the reply! My test file called "primeservice.rb" is placed
inside the step_definations folder which is inside the feature folder.
Like this:

The primeservice.rb looks something like this:

require 'rubygems'
require 'spec/expectations'

require File.expand_path("bin/Debug/BusinessObjects.dll")

include BusinessObjects