[Ironruby-core] Bindings for Silveright

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 29 17:18:12 EDT 2010

Databinding to Dynamic Objects in Silverlight 4 is not supported. However, IronPython supports a feature that does enable databinding in Silverlight, but it requires that you adorn your code with static-type information: http://gui-at.blogspot.com/2009/11/inotifypropertychanged-and-databinding.html. However, this is not supported in IronRuby today, as there is no way to provide that static type information, though it's on the roadmap.