[Ironruby-core] IronPython VS2010 Tools for IronRuby?

Nick Hird nrhird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:22:19 EDT 2010

I have been following IronRuby for a while now as i have with IronPython and
it seems like IronPython gets a lot more attention then IronRuby. While this
may or may not be true from a development standpoint, from a
visual standpoint its looks to be true. So i was wondering if the DLR team
or whoever is in charge of the Visual Studio 2010 tools for IronPython would
also be releasing a toolset for IronRuby? I am guessing the two teams are
different but it would be a shame to leave IronRuby out in the cold while
IronPython gets the royal treatment.