[Ironruby-core] igems update --system, [BUG] invalid exec_format "ir", no %s

Will Green will at hotgazpacho.org
Fri Jun 25 15:35:26 EDT 2010

If you put the file I referenced in the correct location, you can then just:

ir -S gem update --system

After that, the gem and gem.bat files in %IronRubyRoot%\bin get re-written
with the correct path to the correct interpreter (as will any scripts
installed by ruby gems AFTER this), so from then on, you can just:

gem dosomething

assuming %IronRubyRoot%\bin is in you path ahead of other Ruby binary
directories. I use pik to manage this http://github.com/vertiginous/pik (pik
is like rvm for Windows).

Will Green