[Ironruby-core] bug?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 25 13:43:39 EDT 2010

Actually, faster_rubygems installed fine on IronRuby 1.0 for me, and I have it installed in a location with spaces, so what is the actual problem?

C:\windows\system32>ir -S gem install faster_rubygems

faster_rubygems installed! see the readme for post-install instructions: http://github.com/rdp/faster_rubygems

Successfully installed faster_rubygems-0.9.2
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for faster_rubygems-0.9.2...
Installing RDoc documentation for faster_rubygems-0.9.2...

C:\windows\system32>where ir
C:\Program Files (x86)\IronRuby 1.0v4\bin\ir.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\IronRuby 1.0\bin\ir.exe

C:\windows\system32>ir -v
IronRuby 1.0.0.0 on .NET 4.0.30319.1

~js