[Ironruby-core] FYI Code Review: rackrelease-20100616
Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 17 11:21:59 EDT 2010
Note: attached diff is scrubbed of most external code (rack, test-spec, Cassini, etc)
and sources which have just been renamed, like IronRuby.Rack, as the changes have minimal.
Prepare for IronRuby.Rack "release". Changes Ruby and internal infrastructure.
- 18.104.22.168 integration from servicing
- Fixes http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/4412
o Do not filter "uncallable" Ruby methods in Kernel#methods and
Module#*instance_methods, as this breaks test-spec.
o Adds test to rubyspec/core/kernel/methods_spec.rb to make sure a Ruby method
name which is not a valid method or operator token is still descoverable.
o Uncallable interop methods (CLR, DLR) are still filtered; see
ClrMethodEnumeration_InvalidNames1 in IronRuby.Tests.
- Tweak rbconfig in dev environment to report the correct bindir
- Add Libs/test/ispec to patch test-spec for IronRuby. Either make a gem or
contribute directly to test-spec in the future.
- Add test-spec support to utr, add --list and --spec options, and tweak how
tests are omitted between mri and ir.
- Fix active_record tests in utr to run against latest sqlserver adapter
- Run rack and test-spec tests through utr.rb
- Adds/updates gems: rack-1.1.0, test-spec-0.10.0,
- Move IronRuby.Rack into the IronRubyRack namespace (Adding to the IronRuby
module causes problems with constant lookup), and various Rack bug fixing
(like fixing binary files) and directory shuffling.
o due to the tree reorganization, most "renames" turned into "adds/deletes"
o Add ironruby-rack gem project: release vehicle for IronRuby.Rack.dll, and
rack2aspnet and deploy2iis scripts
- IronRuby.Rack.dll: run Ruby web apps on ASP.NET-enabled webservers
- rack2aspnet takes any rack-enabled app and makes it a valid ASP.NET site.
- deploy2iis takes any IIS site and deploys it to the local IIS server.
- Simple testing (see ironruby-rack/TODO)
- Add cassini (Ms-Pl) as a dev webserver for Rack apps
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 95179 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core