[Ironruby-core] Send your IronRuby usage and quotes

Mark Rendle mark at markrendle.net
Wed Jul 21 08:45:20 EDT 2010

Hi Jimmy,

I've just released the first version of IronMock ( http://bit.ly/ironmock )
which uses 9 lines of embedded IronRuby to apply interfaces to objects at
runtime. It can be used for duck-typing any object, but there's also a
DynamicObject-based mocking class.

If you want a quote:

"I achieved in a couple of lunchbreaks and a few lines of Ruby and C#
something which used to take reams of IL Emit code. IronRuby rocks."