[Ironruby-core] Send your IronRuby usage and quotes

Jimmy Schementi jimmy at schementi.com
Sun Jul 18 16:17:23 EDT 2010

It's that time again, where I ask everyone to post what specifically you use
IronRuby for, your opinions about IronRuby, or anything you want to say
about the project. Just reply to this thread with what you want to say, but
also feel free to reply directly to me if you don't want to tell the world
about it (jimmy at schementi.com). I'd like to take whatever public info and
put it on http://ironruby.net/About/Usage and

Even if you have talked about your IronRuby usages and praise on the mailing
list before, please send again! This makes sure we know about it and put it