[Ironruby-core] Preview of ironruby-rack gem

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Tue Jul 6 23:41:39 EDT 2010

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Radcliffe
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:11 PM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Preview of ironruby-rack gem

 3) Very minor - I created the app.rb like above, and then ran rack2aspnet.

     At first, I was a little confused why my app.rb wasn't used at all, and
instead, some default text from the config.ru was used instead.

     Is it possible to detect if app.rb already exists, and use it by
default if so (from the config.ru)?

I hit this, too. If nothing else, just don't put a default app in the
config.ru at all and let the developer add it. I know you only add the
config.ru if it doesn't already exist. I suppose it's a toss up as to
whether to show a default message or leave it blank. I can go either way,
but I kinda lean toward blank.

Ryan