[Ironruby-core] Mocking behavior between clr types

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 27 17:55:24 EST 2010

One suggestion would be to prototype with Mono.Cecil to do the IL rewriting and get rcov working with that. If that does work, then it might turn out to be an acceptable solution inspite of the need to instrument the assemblies up front since you don't do coverage runs too often.

If the instrumenting is not acceptable at that point, I am sure we can find samples using ICorProfilerCallback2 that can be used to do the IL rewriting on the fly.