[Ironruby-core] Mocking behavior between clr types

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jan 27 04:17:53 EST 2010

Well this is going to be a very interesting problem to solve when I'm done
with the edits on my book.

ICorProfilerCallback2 is windows only
Mono.Cecil requires steps before running the app

On the mono IRC channel I'm told that there is no other way to do it in
mono.

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz