[Ironruby-core] Why IronRuby?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 27 01:48:52 EST 2010

There's nothing stopping you from using Blend to generate XAML, and loading it from IronRuby. The tutorial app in the IronRuby samples directory was built like that. You're right that AttachedProperties won't work today, but if you really want to use XAML and Ruby together, you can have guidelines for your designers on what blend features they can use, or have some way of converting what they write to Ruby.