[Ironruby-core] Updated Rails instructions

Sam Clopton lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jan 26 17:18:14 EST 2010

The database has information that is FOUO.  Even though to me it seems
that none of the source code has any of that information (why should
it), I don't really want to send any of it other than snippets just to
protect myself.  I should be able to put together a different case at
home that has the same problems as mine.

If the ActiveRecord unit tests noted above by Shri will work, let me