[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Jan 26 04:07:34 EST 2010

How does implementing FFI provide code coverage for the CLR, isn't that
mutually exclusive?  Shouldn't FFI provide us with a way to use C-based
extensions? But C-based extensions won't know about the ironruby internals
etc. Just thinking out loud so feel free to correct me :)

Also aren't the stacks produced by IronRuby a little different from the
stacks produced by MRI for example.

To get code coverage for the CLR is that again the CLR profiling API you
would leverage? could somebody point me in the right direction?
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim