[Ironruby-core] dealing with TFS

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 26 03:37:42 EST 2010

That blogpost is basically all Jim and I would want to do – wrap the GIT and TFS command-lines. A step above that would be to use grit (GIT implementation in Ruby … or even Git#) as well as the TFS APIs. But as Jim said, we haven’t found the time to make this really nice, so I welcome anyone else to do so.

As a starter, here’s my notes on using TFS and GIT together; it’d be great to just get some easy-to-use scripts to wrap this up:
http://gist.github.com/286677

~Jimmy