[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Tue Jan 26 00:02:30 EST 2010

I asked about that earlier, as well, and got the response that it is not
covered. I believe one of the goals post-1.0 is to get Ruby FFI working. If
you'd like to see RCov working, you might write a patch to move RCov to Ruby
FFI so that it will work on IronRuby once FFI support is working. And if you
get that done, you might even be able to pitch in with the FFI
implementation. I, for one, would appreciate it. :) Of course, I could do
those, too, but I'm working on a few other things, atm. :)

Ryan Riley

Email: ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley
Blog: http://wizardsofsmart.net/