[Ironruby-core] "igem install rake" raise an System.UnauthorizedAccessException (Windows 7)

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 16:41:44 EST 2010

Added a comment to the workitem…

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Porto Carrero
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:43 PM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] "igem install rake" raise an System.UnauthorizedAccessException (Windows 7)

Program files is a protected location and contains a space in the path. I couldn't find a workitem. But all the problems would be solved by mimicking jruby and ruby's way and just putting it in C:\ironruby.

This workitem is related though

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim