[Ironruby-core] "igem install rake" raise an System.UnauthorizedAccessException (Windows 7)

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 15:42:43 EST 2010

Program files is a protected location and contains a space in the path. I
couldn't find a workitem. But all the problems would be solved
by mimicking jruby and ruby's way and just putting it in C:\ironruby.

This workitem is related though
http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=2969

---
Ivan Porto Carrero