[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 15:07:30 EST 2010

rofl seriously?  You don't know when to call it quits do you.

If you want to duplicate environments you just zip up your installation,
copy it around, extract and add the location to the path (the last isn't
mandatory, because you can still use absolute paths, after all if you
announce to developers where it needs to be then that's where they need to
extract it to). In this case everybody has the same gems and config. How is
that worse than running an installer and requiring clicks?

By the way your problem will go a way with the next version of the ironruby
installer (remember that this is still in development).
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz