[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 14:20:23 EST 2010

If you want to deploy easily, then you can include the needed files in the same directory as the DLL. Every programming system I have ever used requires setup, it's not hard to script setting up ENV variables and copying files. We do this kind of thing on 20+ machines for testing for IronRuby and IronPython. Using the installer does install to a common location, %ProgramFiles%.

JD