[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...
jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 13:50:59 EST 2010
1) what environment variable do you need to set?
2)will be changed soone
3) why are you invoking the spec command from C#?????? It makes sense to use other ruby libraries, but it's odd (to me) to use the spec command from within C#. We've also mentioned that yes, this could be easier, but we don't have the resources at current. Most .NET dev's have had to deal with config files, so I don't think your presentation experience is typical of most developers.
From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Mohammad Azam
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:25 AM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...
Currently in order to run spec I did the following:
1) Set the environment variable for IronRuby (This is done to use IronRuby on the machine)
2) Copying the files and renaming them.
3) Add IronRuby configs in App.config if I need to invoke spec command from C#.
Sorry to say but 90% of the people will bail out and NOT use IronRuby. I have experienced the same feedback from people who were in my IronRuby presentation.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
Ironruby-core mailing list
Ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
More information about the Ironruby-core