[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 13:43:39 EST 2010

interesting you are not opposed to having an installer mess up your system
which involves several clicks, registry entries but are opposed to adding an
entry to PATH and copying 2 files to make an app, which is still in
development, work.

But good to know what we can do to make it even easier for people to get on

would running a small script or installing a gem be better for you?  Can I
change the path permanently through the registry or something?
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim