[Ironruby-core] Review: ActiveRecord tests

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 13:21:49 EST 2010

Please replace  @disabled = 0 if @disabled == nil with @disabled ||= 0

Why are we undefining methods instead of aliasing them to noop? I'm not pulled too strongly in either direction, but I'd like to know. If we are going to undef, then get rid of the noop definition.

Couldn't all of ensure_single_fault_per_method_name be accomplished by:

faults.map {|e| test_method_name(e)}.uniq

Rest looks good.