[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 13:11:59 EST 2010

When the -S support gets checked in, we shouldn't need copying files and so on. Again dev.bat IS NOT NEEDED for anyone who doesn't develop IronRuby itself, it is only needed to use the IronRuby sources to build IronRuby.

It is expected that dev.bat won't be found unless you add dev.bat to the path. We don't plan on changing that since we don't want to mess with peoples' paths from the git repo.

JD