[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 12:44:06 EST 2010

As we've talked about before, you only need dev.bat if you are developing IronRuby. If you are developing with IronRuby, you only need to use the installer. If you are embedding IronRuby, then there are app.config issues that need to be worked out, some of those can be handled by better tooling down the road, some of those can't be helped. Even those that can't be helped have alternate API's.